- Board Member, Pikes Peak Justice & Peace Commission, Colorado Sring (1996-98)
- Board Member, Holy Cross Associates (IN) (1998-2002)
- Board of Trustee Member, Holy Cross College, Notre Dame, IN (200-2003)
- Board Member, Catholic Charities, Phoenix (AZ) (2003-2008)
- Board Member St. Louise House (TX) (2010-2013)
- Member, Diocesan School Advisory Board (TX) (2010-2013)
- Member, Presbyteral Council – Diocese of Austin (TX) (current)
- Dean, Austin Central Deanery
Education – BA, Government and International Relations, University of Notre Dame (1989). M.Div., University of Notre Dame (1993). Certificate in Executive Management (Supervisory Training). University of Notre Dame (2002).
Ministry Experience – 1 Unit, Clinical Pastoral Education. Federal Correctional Insitution – Pleasanton, CA. 4 Years, Deacon and Associate Pastor: Sacred Heart Parish, Colorado, Springs, CO. 5 Years, Associate Director of Vocations: Congregation of Holy Cross, Indiana Province. More.
Religious Life – Entered Seminary, August 1985.
Completed Novitiate, August 1989-1990. Professed Final Vows, August 28, 1993. Ordianed Deacon, August 29, 1993. Ordianed Priest, April 9, 1994.